Ingredients For The Dish:
- 3/4 cup [190 mL] water
- 1/3 cup [80 mL] apple juice or white wine
- 1 pack dry onion mix
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon [0.5 mL] pepper
- 2 cups [500 mL] grated carrots
- 2 cups [500 mL] grated zucchini
- 2 [10-ounce / 280-g each] packs frozen fish fillets, thawed
Into a large frypan with a lid, mix together water, apple juice or white wine, onion mix, lemon juice, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil, over high heat.
Mix in grated carrots and zucchini.
Arrange fish fillets over vegetables.
Lower heat to medium-low.
Cover and simmer for 7 to 8 minutes, until vegetables are soft and fish flesh is firm and can easiily be broken-up with a fork.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Asian Buffet.