Ingredients For The Dish:
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] butter
- 1 cup [250 mL] chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] flour
- 2 pounds [1 kg] white fish fillets
- 1 [10-ounce / 284-mL] can cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup [250 mL] water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions For The Dish:
Brown onion in melted butter.
Mix in flour.
Transfer onion into an-oven safe dish; arrange fish fillets over onion.
Pour in cream of tomato soup, already mixed with water; salt and pepper.
Bake into a preheated 200°C [400°F] oven for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, until fish flesh can easily be broken-up with a fork.
Enjoy delicious recipes with Asian Buffet.