Ingredients For The Dish:
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] dill seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon [1 mL] pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 mL] salt
- 1 1/2 pounds [680 g] cod or red snapper fillets
- 2 tablespoons [30 mL] melted butter
- Paprika, to taste
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] butter
- 4 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 tablespoon [15 mL] water
- 1 thick slice unpeeled lemon
- 3 tablespoons [45 mL] chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions For The Dish:
Mix together dill and celery seeds, pepper and salt; sprinkle over one side of fish fillets.
Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour.
Arrange fish fillets side-by-side into a buttered 8 x 12-inch [20 x 30-cm] dish, sprinkled side on top.
Melt butter for 1 minute on ‘MAXIMUM’; pour all over fish and then sprinkle with paprika.
Prepare braised celery.
Spoon braised celery all around fish fillets.
Cover and microwave for 6 to 8 minutes on ‘MAXIMUM’, according to the thickness of the fish.
Melt butter for 1 minute, on ‘MAXIMUM’.
Mix in celery slices, water and lemon slice.
Cover and microwave on ‘MAXIMUM’, for 3 minutes; mix well.
Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
Mix in parsley, salt and pepper.